Our Family's Journey with Christ

We urge you, brethren, admonish the unruly, encourage the fainthearted, help the weak, be patient with everyone. See that no one repays evil for evil, but alway see after that which is good for one another and for all people. Rejoice always; pray without ceasing; in everything give thanks; for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus.

1 Thessalonians 5:14-16















Sunday, April 1, 2012

Every Victory is YOURS, God!

Hello to all and I want to thank you all so very much for your prayers...I can feel them and God is listening!
While today started out like yesterday for Eli, it was better in many respects. His seizures were still every minute or so most of the time, but there were several times today that he had 2-5 minute breaks between seizures. Which means VICTORY!! THat song just keeps going through my head. And today seemed like a small, but powerful victory! Towards the end of the evening he was up and playing hide and seek with Josh! I love it! still seizing, however by the grace of God he is able to function through them (actually more like around them). Most of his seizures were atypical absence seizures today, where his head nods a little and face twitches. That is pretty much all he had today. Only one or two myoclonic drops today...PRAISE THE LORD ALMIGHTY!
Thank you to all of you, my friends. I am so blessed by all of your encouraging words today thank you for the scriptures and love.
My heart is full and my hope meter is back to full! Christ is so true to His word...my anguish is gone.
I often say if this is the journey that God has asked us to walk than we will walk it in His name. We will endure, and consider all sufferings joy. Today I find Joy in knowing my savior and Lord of my life in a deeper and more personal way.

No comments:

Post a Comment